Can the convergence of technologies save the Golden Hour of Healthcare? It was a typical maddening rush hour. Cars were stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Two-wheelers had filled up every inch of inter-car space. I was tired of driving my stick shift, when suddenly I heard the wailing plaintive siren of an ambulance. I could see...
Experienced multidisciplinary teams who understand the interplay of various technologies. Teams that have worked on convergence of IoT, embedded, Data Science, Communication and Cloud technologies.
- Multidisciplinary team of data scientists, data engineers and DSP specialists
- Strong expertise across various data science tools, techniques and ML models
- Deep expertise in varied communication & collaboration platforms
- Expertise across communication protocols
- Contributor to Open Source 4G and 5G projects
- Expertise across virtualization, networking, DevOps, micro-services, containerization and cloud native engineering
- Experience in re-platforming various legacy solutions
- End-to-end expertise with hardware, firmware and software applications
- Deep understanding of IoT value chain from sensors to data intelligence
Fostering the right partnerships and expertise across all technologies has been the critical differentiator for GS Lab.
Medical Devices Design and Engineering Partner
Click her to know more
Compliance First Methodology
We develop secure solutions compliant with HIPAA, GDPR, and ISO 13485 compliances. We understand the importance of regulation and data security for the healthcare world. As a result, we continuously invest in making sure our teams are aware of all regulatory frameworks.
End-to-End Solutioning with Individualistic Approach
Innovation needs a fresh approach to each solution we craft. We understand that the One-size-fits-all approach does not work for healthcare. Every product is trying to solve a particular and niche problem that needs an individual approach.
Understanding of Product development & Startup Ecosystem
We have 17+ Years of product engineering expertise and developed 300+ products for start-ups, midsize and technology giants.
Are you looking to build innovative healthcare solutions?
Schedule a quick call back